Ocean Cove Coronavirus update 5th January 2021
National lockdown: stay at home
You must stay at home. This is the single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives.
You must not leave your home unless necessary.
Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble.
The below FAQ’s have been updated in accordance with the latest government guidelines and tier system restrictions.
1. Can Holiday Home Owners come to the Holiday Park to use or visit their Holiday Home during the current national lockdown?
Following Government guidelines, if you own a holiday home at a holiday park regretfully the answer is no. If you need to access your holiday home or have arranged a third party company to drain down your holiday home then please contact Emma, Park Manager and arrangements will be made.
2. Can Holiday Home Owners stay on the park during the national lockdown?
The answer to that question is no, with the following exceptions; (Those that qualify under the following exceptions are approved by Cornwall County Council.)
‘Accommodation providers should only open for those who:
• are unable to return to their main residence
• use that accommodation as their main residence
• need accommodation while moving house or attending a funeral
• need to self-isolate as required by law
• need accommodation for the purposes of their work, or children who need accommodation for the purposes of education
• are elite athletes, their coach or (in the case of an elite athlete who is a child), the parent of an elite athlete, and need accommodation for the purposes of training or competition
• are currently in that accommodation at the time when national restrictions come into force
• are visiting from abroad on holiday or for work purposes
• are being provided accommodation to relieve homelessness’
3. When will Ocean Cove Reopen?
When government guidance states that we are allowed to reopen our holiday parks, we will do so.